Is Lisa McInnes-Smith a motivational speaker? No!
Does Lisa McInnes-Smith motivate her every audience? Decidedly, Yes!
Any speaker worthy of being on your conference program, leading your seminar or workshop, or coaching your execs had better be motivating! You want your people to be inspired to take action, to want to change, to want to grow. This is the space where Lisa excels.
Lisa’s background is Sport Psychology. She is an expert at Raising Performance, and this is the overarching theme of all her presentations. She is passionate and provocative and a master of shifting behaviour. After twenty-five years connecting with corporations and business people, Lisa knows what it takes for people to change—to change direction, change attitude, change behaviour and change outcomes.
- Gifted communicator.
- Has presented to 2 million people across 26 countries - so far!
- Is the first person outside North America to be inducted into the international Speaker Hall of Fame.
- Biggest audience - 33,000
- Smallest audience - 4
- Best selling author - just the 7 books so far, plus a few compilations.
- Started her speaking career by setting (and achieving!) a goal to positively influence 1 million Aussie teenagers.